How does CERES Protect works?
- All of the technology in CERES Protect – and in the GPS device as well – is housed in a compact Box. You simply mount this Box on your vehicles, trailers, or machines
- After you connect the Box to the web application, location data collected by the GPS device is exchanged with the web application
- Data is transmitted via wireless networks. You will select a tariff when you place your order
- CERES Protect has an adjustable shock sensor, a daily “timer”, an ignition sensor, geo-zones and two switchable outputs. You can use rules to stipulate what should happen when in the web portal. You can receive notifications via e-mail and/or SMS
How to mount the box to the vehicle?
- You can mount CERES Protect inside or outside of the vehicle. The sturdy Box is equipped with splash-proof electronics designed for use in difficult environmental conditions
- The integrated GPS receiver should have a direct line of sight to the sky if possible, and not be covered by any sheets of metal
- The better this line of sight is, the more precise the calculated position will be
How do I register on the web portal?
- You will need the CERES Protect Box to launch the web application the first time
- Your personal Quick Start Guide is included in the delivery
- It provides all the information you need to register on the web portal: The serial number of your device and your personal registration code
What can I do with CERES Protect?
- Add one or more devices to your account so you can equip your entire fleet with CERES Protect
- Always have information on where your vehicles are currently located
- Track your vehicles in real time on your smartphone, tablet or computer
- Configure CERES Protect’s transmission intervals to meet your needs
- Establish your own rules, for instance that your vehicles may only be within a certain area at a certain time
- Create custom messages to receive a notification if a rule is broken
- Establish your own geo-zones, for instance around your depot or warehouses
- Upload your own field map and have a good overview of your fields
- Analyse driving data for your vehicles and store it for the long-term
In our YouTube channel you will find helpful videos that show you step by step which settings you can make in the web portal.